If you are interested enough in a community chorus to be reading this, you will feel at home in Satori. When you join, you will be welcomed into a group of men who share a love of singing and both reflect and embrace diversity in background, education, beliefs, and orientation. And, if you happen to be under retirement age and/or a person of color, Satori members will be thrilled!
Benefits of membership include:
- The opportunity to participate in at least three concerts each season.
- Weekly rehearsals in a supportive environment where you learn the music and improve your singing skills.
- Practice recordings to sing along with to learn your part. Your part (first tenor, second tenor, baritone or bass) will be on one channel and the other parts combined on the other channel.
- An excellent director who dedicates herself to Satori’s development as a choir.
- The companionship of a great group of guys.
Membership is easy. Members:
- Attend rehearsals.
- Practice between rehearsals.
- Pay dues, which are used to pay Satori’s artistic director and accompanist, rehearsal space rent and other expenses.
Dues are $35 per month year-round, which can be paid monthly, quarterly, or annually and by check or bank transfer. Dues are waived for the first concert cycle and a limited scholarship program is available for those unable to afford the dues.